It is that time of year again! New Year resolutions are in full swing!
How about you stick to that resolution this year of eating better and getting active with our January Challenge!
2013 January Challenge
- It is free
- There are prizes for most % of body comp lost
- It will be over in time for your Valentines day decisions
- We will be pushing more of a maintenance phase this time when its over so you are really ready for those spring break vacations
- You will have support from OSR and all the others competing with us!
- Drink 80oz of water per day
- Eat at least 7 servings of fruits and vegetables per day
- Eat protein at each meal
- Completely avoid processed and fried foods
- Avoid gluten, high fructose corn syrup and trans fats
- Workout at least 3 times per week
- Take a fish oil or similar supplement daily
- Limit alcohol to 1 drink per week
- Limit dairy to 1 time per day
- Stick to these recommendations at least 80% of the time. The closer to 100% you are the better the results you will have.
Initial measurements start 1/7 and all final measurements must be completed by 2/16.
If you want to join us let me know so we can set up your initial measurement time for next week. I will also supply you with a food list and other helpful info!
If you have friends, family or co-workers that also want to join they are welcome. You will be more successful with support.
For more motivation and help “like” our Facebook pages or follow us on twitter: