How does one go about getting enough fiber in a diet, especially if you are interested in gluten-free sources?
Here are some ideas:
- Fruits–apples, bananas, peaches, pears, berries
- Non-Starchy Vegetables–Lettuce, spinach, artichokes, peppers
- Starchy Veggies–Corn, peas, sweet potatoes, squash
- Nuts–sunflower seeds, almonds
- Grains–Gluten-free oatmeal, beans, lentils, buckwheat, quinona, brown rice, corn tortillas, brown rice noodles
What are your favorite ways to increase the fiber in your diet? Share with us by making a post!
Disclaimer: The above list is not intended to be comprehensive. Always check with your medical provider on dietary guidelines if you have any medical condition or related concerns. The use of “gluten-free” above implies a health/wellness decision, and does not consider the presence of medically diagnosed conditions.