The personal trainers at OSR are holding a fitness challenge!
Here is some more information about the challenge and how to sign up.
summer approaching and summer clothes coming out of hiding it is time
to get serious. We are about 7 weeks away from Memorial Day which
typically marks our summer season.
Spring into Summer Challenge
sure to pass this along to family, friends, co-workers and neighbors.
The more help and support you have the easier it will be!
- Drink 80oz of water per day
- Eat at least 7 servings of fruits and vegetables per day
- Eat protein at each meal
- Completely avoid processed and fried foods
- Avoid gluten, alcohol, high fructose corn syrup and trans fats
- Workout at least 3 times per week
- Take a fish oil or similar supplement daily
- Limit caffeine to one serving per day, or not at all
- Limit dairy to 1 serving per day, or not at all
to these recommendations 100% of the time for best results. It is only
38 days, that is a short price to pay to look great for summer.