Every once in a while, I find a treat that just has to be shared!
Ready in 45 min • Makes 16 servings
- 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- ½ c. 1% Cottage Cheese
- ½ c. Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 TBSP Canola Oil
- ¼ c. Raw Honey
- ½ c. Unsweetened, Non-dutched Cocoa Powder
- 4 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
*For an added treat, you can add ½ c. of 60% dark chocolate chips to the batter.
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Puree beans in a food processor. Add rest of wet ingredients and blend to combine.
3. In a large bowl, use a fork to mix dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
4. Pour batter into an oiled 8×8 inch baking dish. Bake for 30 min or until a knife inserted comes out clean.