Concussion Rehabilitation & ImPACT Testing
After a concussion, 20% of symptoms in children and adults will not resolve within the normal time period with rest alone. OSR offers specialized concussion and vestibular rehabilitation customized specifically for these people.
Symptoms we treat:
- Neck Pain
- Balance Problems
- Vision Insufficiency
- Manual therapy to decrease soft tissue tension and restore normal neck range.
- Neck Strengthening and Postural Re-Education
- Balance and Vestibular Training
- Graded Return to Activity and Sport
Any questions about concussions, or concussion treatment through physical therapy, can be directed to Katie Dahl, DPT at email@example.com
- ImPACT is a form of testing that helps protect young athletes from returning too soon to their sport by looking at attention, processing speed, and reaction time.
- Baseline testing helps clinicians ensure that the patient has returned to their previous level of functionality with follow-up tests performed at our clinic.
- ImPACT test results are interpreted by an ImPACT certified athletic trainer. The findings of the test lead to an individually determined and structured rehabilitation plan.
*****TEAM DISCOUNTS FOR BASELINE TESTING ARE AVAILABLE*****
If you have any questions about ImPACT testing and its benefits, they can be sent to our Director of Athletic Training Services, Jason Kopp, LAT at firstname.lastname@example.org