COVID – 19
According to the US Department of Homeland Security, Physical Therapy is considered an “essential” healthcare practice therefore OSR Physical Therapy will continue to remain open to our patients until further notice.
With that being said, there is nothing more important to us than your health and wellbeing. The coronavirus (COVID-19) is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation, and we are working diligently to keep patients, customers, staff and referral partners updated on our policies and prevention preparedness.
We have been working closely with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local health officials to ensure our centers and clinical teams are taking the proper action to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We hope that by providing this information, you can make a clear decision to continue your plan of care with us during this time. The following protocols are now in place:
- Patient screening: All patients will be screened upon arrival of their appointment time to make sure they’re not exhibiting symptoms. If a patient is presenting with COVID-19 symptoms, they will be advised to return home and contact their physician.
- Staff screening: All employees will be screened for COVID-19 daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- Health hygiene protocols: Ongoing reinforcement to all staff regarding hand washing and other preventative measures for equipment and supplies are in place and being reinforced.
As a trusted and leading health care provider, it is our goal to ensure you can continue receiving care in our centers with the confidence that we have taken every precaution necessary regarding your safety.
For patients coming to our centers for care, we ask that you please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointments, unless they are necessary for transportation or assistance. If for any reason you are not feeling well, please contact the center and we will be happy to re-schedule your appointment.
To help prevent the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you for helping us ensure the safety of our patients and employees, as well as families of both.