Why Choose A Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)?
- CHT’s are the most qualified, highly-trained specialists and are current on the latest rehabilitation techniques and protocols, surgical procedures and postoperative therapy programs.
What do Certified Hand Therapists treat?
- Traumatic injuries/fractures
- Sports injuries
- Tennis elbow and other types of tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, thoracic outlet syndrome and other nerve entrapment disorders
- Burns and frostbite
- Nerve injuries
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Complex regional pain syndrome/ RSD
Call 952-448-9081 or email Kelly Fischer for more information or to schedule an evaluation