Industrial Rehabilitation and Return to Work Programs For The Injured Worker
OSR excels in the rehabilitation of the injured worker. We believe that in working together we will ensure optimal recovery. All our therapists are experts in understanding musculoskeletal injuries and how to assess the demands of your job to ensure a safe and appropriate return to work. We will assist in the coordination of your care and communicate with all parties involved to achieve optimal outcomes. Our programs are patient focused and pertinent to the specific job demands of the patient.
- Physical therapy for the injured worker for all work-related injuries, acute and chronic orthopedic conditions.
- Functional work conditioning utilizing OSR’s Triple 3 Program as explained below.
- Functional capacity evaluations utilizing the XRTS system that provides a A redesigned approach to functional capacity evaluations that is efficient, fully objective in nature, and effectively assesses the validity of effort put forth by the client.
Why Choose OSR For Your Work Related Injury?
- We can provide timely and efficient scheduling within 1 week upon receiving all paperwork
- We provide detailed reports and frequent updates for all parties involved.
- We facilitate return to your maximum function at work and help resume work role with confidence
- Our providers are available for contact and for your convenience
Functional Work Conditioning
OSR developed a unique Work Conditioning model called the Triple 3 program which is guaranteed to prepare you for a safe, sustained re-entry into the workforce FASTER than our competitors!
The Triple 3 program takes place over three weeks with an opportunity for an extended three-week session depending upon outcomes.
What is the Triple 3 Program?
Each week the patient will have three sessions lasting on average three hours with each session equally divided between cardio, job specific and injury specific therapy. The initial eval will establish a baseline and an FCE can be performed at the end of the treatment program. Treatment involves exercises as well as functional tasks and activities. The objective of the work conditioning program is to restore the injured employee’s physical capacity and function for return to work with an emphasis on prevention of future injury teaching correct body mechanics with safe movement patterns.
For more information regarding the Triple 3 program or work comp physical therapy, contact Meaghan Cox, DPT or call 952-873-7400.