Are you looking for new ways to be active and play some sports this summer? Here is a list on new sports trends for adults to get active.
- Bouncy House – Adults are renting them for party’s and playing dodegeball, volleyball and other fun sports in the houses!
- Windsurfing – Another new trend is like flying a kite and water skiing all in one!
- Snorkeling – Many are creating diving games in the pool to snorkel, burn some calories and have fun at the same time.
- Hantis – It combines tennis, handball, volleyball and ping pong in one. Check it out this summer at www.hantis.net
- Pigeon Racing – I am not sure what you do with the pigeon if you catch one but it’s a fun way to get moving.
Maybe try one out this weekend?!